Yes I did not update the blog last week. I was on vacation!! That means a vacation from this blog as well.
This is what I learned the last few weeks:
1. My grays are coming in fast and furiously.
2. We raised $1040 for Dana Farber. I have 23 shirts left over if anyone wants to buy one/donate.
3. There is not much to do in Oak Ridge, Tenn. Knoxville is another story -$.25 beers, Yes Please!
4. Staining a deck is a pain in the balls.
5. Jeffrey is really stepping up his selfie game.
6. Don't forget that Jebs family pig roast is this Saturday.
7. Smiddy really really wants off the group texts guys.
8. Folan is killing it at the ABG.
9. Congrats to Welchie and Brighto on winning the State dart title - C division. They are now moving on up to B. If anyone wants to try out.
10. I am a top notch gift giver.
11. Nothing worse than missing spots while putting on sun screen. My feet and toes are burned up.
12. Do you have friends that when they talk all you hear is Charlie Browns teacher?
13. The Coors light Summer Brew is shit! Not the shit just shit.
14. Babies love to eat sand. There isn't much you can do about that.
15. I fucking hate Wal-mart. HATE IT and the people who shop there.
16. Folan is trying to bring back overalls with one strap down. Good luck Folan.
17. There was a Mark Welch and Mike Layden sighting on Saturday night. Both are doing great.
18. Cook out at my house on July 5th. All are welcome. Ill have food you bring beers. Oh and if you are afraid of dogs, I have 2. Whatever food is left over there will also be a cookout July 6th.
19. Jeffrey is rocking a new truck.
20. It doesn't cost anything to be nice and smile every once and a while.
21. People were disappointed that Riccio didn't show for the crawl.
22. If you were wondering yes I am still rocking a mustache.
23. Mario and Smiddy are both off of FB.
24. Talking/texting in 3rd person is always fucking funny.
That is all for now. See ya Saturday at the Pig roast.