April 15th will always be known as tax day but after what happened last year at the Boston Marathon the bombing is now thrown in the mix. Please, keep the victims in your hearts and prayers.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Mario has 1 extra ticket to the Red Sox marathon Monday game if anyones interested.
2. Who hits on 17? Apparently Michael Brown does.
3. I really am the worst golfer ever.
4. The new Captain America movie was great.
5. The 7th Annual Mustache pub crawl is less than 2 months away.
6. It is hockey playoff time, now all the bandwagoneers come out. Lets see who starts their playoff beards.
7. There isn't many strip clubs still operating in Providence.
8. Galaxy S5 or the HTC one (M8)?
9. Welchies new bff, Q, loves Coronas, strip clubs, midgets and big booty hos. Sounds a whole lot like a black Chrissy.
10. Watch out world, the Chiefdude, is rocking out to the H.I.I.T workout. #beastmodeon #looklikebane #fitfam
11. The straight off the boat Irish don't seem to like gambling or strip clubs much.
12. Supah Ps beard is epic. He has not cut it in 20 months.
13. Does anyone know a mason? My front steps are in pretty bad shape.
14. You didn't hear this from me but Mario isn't making the mustache pub crawl this year.
15. Mike Foley gets on the party bus and the kid parties like it is his last night out ever.
16. Mikey Layden is MIA. Kid wont return calls or nothing.
17. Jeffrey told me the older I get the grumpier I get. I think he may be right. The older I become the less tolerant I am of dumb people.
18. I never want to admit it but I am slowly becoming a grass guy. Since my dogs have ruined my back yard I try to make sure the front of the house is looking good.
19. What feels better a good back scratch or a good stretch?
20. If Twin Rivers wants to stay open they are going to have to start giving out free drinks or at least make them $1.
Sorry, I didn't have time to post this list yesterday. The 1st hot day of the year is always busy and when we earn our money.
I hope that you all have a nice safe Easter. I can not wait to eat a pound of bacon.