Yes, I always take the day after the Superbowl off. And no I am not apologizing for it.
Unless they move the Superbowl to a Saturday nigh, make the day after the Superbowl a holiday or move it to Presidents day weekend, then I will continue to take the day off.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. People are more excited that Peyton lost than Seattle won. Those would be the Brady boosters.
2. Smiddy was right - orange gatorade for the win.
3. Apparently, Montreal Canadian fans root for all other Canadian teams when they play as well. Because ya know Canadian pride and all.
4. How long has Houston's been Hillstone?
5. Is there anything worse than sleeping on your neck wrong?
6. Who doesn't love Saturday Bruins Day games?
7. All squares should be electricity.
8. Always weird when you recognize someone from Twitter.
9. Jeffrey when you get free tickets to a suite you don;t have to tell everyone the guy you are with is your dad.
10. Eric "Chiefdude" Kjersgard update - he is up to 201 lbs. Trying to get to his fighting weight of 188.
11. No matter how many times I have been there I think Clarke's sucks.
12. Chrissy has been awfully quiet since having baby number 2.
13. 2014 seems to be the year of the Flahertys.
14. It amazing to me the Redsox are pushing these Pax. If people haven't bought them by now then they ain't buying em.
15. I have said it before and I will say it again. Everyone needs vices.
16. Finally caught up on Wahlburgers, there is no way that show is going to survive.
17. Home made pizza isn't as hard to make as I thought it would be.
18. Taco dip is the shit. The spicier the better.
19. Did I let ya know that Mike "Flounder/Pres" Foley is now back tending bar at the Castle.
20. Joes American Bar and Grill is rocking a new menu. Check it out.
Till next week mother fuckers.