Do you want to go out for beers - SUCK IT!
Hows life - SUCK IT!
Hey you see that hottie over there - SUCK IT!
Do you write a blog on Mondays - SUCK IT!
Suck it is smooth like butter.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. People are all types of angry that its low 60's during the summer. I rather enjoy it.
2. Remicks what happened?
3. Korean BBQ is the shit.
4. I heard people complaining about the revitalization/rebuilding of Quincy center being a waste of tax money. I would rather see the city use the money for that than build yet another school.
5. I will never be confused with being a mason.
6. I have said it before and I will say it again. I do not understand the allure of training camp.
7. Mario knows a guy who knows a guy who can get you on the field at Fenway:
8. How did I not find out to last minute that Bel Biv Devoe was gonna be at Mohegan sun this past weekend.
9. I heard someone at Game On asking what Morgan magic was, I almost slapped him.
10. The RF bud seats are not that impressive (even if you get on NESN):
11. Mario has a deal in place to buy his parents joint. So he is suspending his house search. PARTIES IN REVERE BITCHES!
12. Is there anything worse than pulling a muscle in your lower back?
13. Will all the Apple nerds rush out to see the Steve Jobs movie with Ashton Kutcher?
14. Speaking of Apple is there anything worse than grabbing your ipod and the batteries are fucking dead? Like anything you were going to do it straight up ruined.
15. Port 305 in Marina bay is pretty good.
16. I woke up this am with my throat on fire. My wife has been telling me for years that I may have allergies. She may be right.
17. Here is Joe Q's 5th wheeler - http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/rvs/3980723548.html if anyone is interested.
18. I am pumped about this Peavy trade for Inglesias.
19. How many fantasy leagues is too many fantasy leagues?
20. Since it is so difficult to find a great blackened/Cajun chicken sandwich around here I have been perfecting my Cajun/blackening seasoning at home.
Till next week. As always I am sure there are plenty of things that I have left out.