This is what I learned over the past 2 weeks:
1. The South Side Tavern in Braintree will be hosting Guiness on September 11th, engraving glassware.
2. Johnny Walker has a new Platinum coming out. How much will that be?
3. House projects, new fence:
4. Who gets a ride home from the police on fantasy football draft day? Chrissy and I, thats who. Guess it is illegal to try and flag down a cab in the street.
5. Rio is on a tear with his scratchies. Kid just killed it with a $1000 hit.
6. Is it normal that a fantasy draft is 4 hours long?
7. Anyone interested in BC/Nova tickets for Saturday?
8. Grumpy Whites are you for real with your outdoor patio/deck?
9. All the trades Chrissy was making at the fantasy draft, I am 100% shocked he didn't trade naming rights to his unborn child.
10. Typical Smiddy fashion, no showing on the fantasy draft. Good thing we had a back up to the back up.
11. The Marshfield fair is quite a shit show:
(couldn't find anyone to watch your child for a quick set)
(Shit got real when Beiber came on)
(They would not let us actually go on this ride. They said Chrissy and I were too heavy)
12. Finally got to Lincoln in Southie. Its pretty nice and the food is great. Also got to Whiteys which was a not nearly as nice. It is good to see that nothing has really changed at the bars though. The more things change the more they stay the same.
13. Not Uncle of the year for nothing:
14. As much as I love watching football I can not get into preseason.
15. Its like the people at Starburst know me personally (mini and unwrapped!):
16. Ink for my old(Like 10 year old) printer was $66.99 so I bought a new wifi printer for $79.99. Suck it Staples.
17. Why is the first day back from vacation so long?
18. I do not know how people work the over nights as a regular shift. I mean I was all messed up for like 3 days.
19. The Chipotle steak and cheese from D'Angelo is something special.
20. Has anyone caught this extreme cheapskates show on TLC? I mean its beyond ridiculous. Makes Chrissy look like a huge spender.
21. I am loving this weather. Sleeping at night with the windows open is the best.
22. Man people are starting to tip toe back on to the Red Sox Band wagon. Meanwhile, I have been to the most games a year in forever.
23. I heard Julie Nickerson has been in town and she hasn't met up with anyone that I know of. Some friend you are.
24. What kind of bar doesn't serve shots? I am talking to you Snug in Hingham.
I am sure in the past 2 weeks I have forgotten way more shit than I have listed here.
Oh well sue me.