I tried all day yesterday to update this blog but no luck. Seems like IT was putting the kibosh on it. Well after some digging around... LOOK AT ME NOW! You can slow me down but ya can't hold me down.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The Bruins band wagoneers didn't show up until this Penguins series, and I think that was just to gloat if the B's lost.
2. You ever try to do some fancy dance moves in an elevator? Feels weird, kinda like when you jump in one.
3. Congrats to Mike and Kate on their bouncy baby boy.
4. I am indifferent to the whole Pats signing Tebow but I can not wait till everyone who hated the move are all of a sudden pumped IF he does well. BUNCHA HYPOCRITES.
5. Uncle Ronnie is banging out Jeffreys second floor addition at a record pace.
6. Jeb has a 65 lb pig for the roast. June 22nd can not come fast enough.
7. Joe Q and TK are like the 2 old guys in the muppets.
8. Jeff was like a kid at a candy store at the Bs game.
9. Building an outdoor water fountain for the dogs was not that hard.
10. This year is fucking flying by.
11. People are pissed about this whole Duxbury beach fiasco.
12. How much would you pay to name Chrissys new baby?
13. When will this fucking weather make up its mind? Hot, cold, hot, hot, hot, cold, cold, hot, rain, rain, rain, more god damn rain. What about some warm days mother nature?
14. Should I be offended when my wife tells me I all of a sudden look skinny?
15. Cajun chicken broccoli and ziti from Blasis is the shit.
16. I will probably flip out on you of you try and give me a boiled hot dog.
17. Oh and pretty much if you say anything you are going to offend anyone.
18. Is it just me or does Toucher and Rich seem to have more and longer commercial breaks in the 6 O'clock hour?
19. I don't care who you are getting tweeted at or retweeted by the Boston Media feels pretty good.
20. Don't forget the Bruins playoff tickets are going on sale at noon today.
21. Breyers makes a Samoa girl scout cookie ice cream. It is fucking awesome.
Hopefully next Monday we will all be feeling good with these Stanley Cup Finals.