I hope everyone had a good weekend. The weather surely co-operated for all types of activities.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Dunkin Donuts has a new French Toast bagel with cinnamon cream cheese. That shit is legit.
2. There has been a Joe Martell sighting in Quincy over the weekend. He is alive and well.
3. Is there anything worse than the bright sun beating through your windows when you are hungover? Besides maybe a 3 year old child screaming at the top of their lungs.
4. No matter what, when I go out with Mikey Layden its a minimum of $100 EACH.
5. Everyone is so happy that Hockey is back, I am still pissed off and I wish the season got cancelled. These fucking owners don't give one fuck about the fans.
6. These people that are bitching about the $20-25 a week they are missing from their pay check get used to it. The taxes associated with Obamacare are only going to slowly be added each year and you will be missing more and more money.
7. The Yankee re-gift party starts at 3:30/4:00 for the start of the 4:30 football game.
8. I am surprised that no one has asked me for B's tickets - no texts, no emails, no tweets, no facebook messages, as soon as the deal was struck.
9. Apparently no one tells my nephew Ryan "No" and that could be a problem.
10. Seems like more and more people I know are starting to go through the divorce process or some sort of separation.
11. Should I cut the hair and shave the beard now that the lockout is over?
12. Chrissy can get NFL and Hockey jersey for $40.00 if anyone is interested.
13. I am 35 years old, there is no reason I should have to drink draft beer from a table top tap thing.
14. Have you seen Buckwild on MTV? BEST NEW SHOW ON TV!
15. Don't fuck with mother nature - Man attacked by a Bobcat.
16. If you know me you know I hate Notre Dame, Doug Flutie and cucumbers. So tonight I am the biggest Alabama fan going - Roll Tide.
17. Are people still watching the NBA?
18. Vibrators were originally invented to treat hysteria in women. No shit!
19. The 1st known school shooting in America was in 1764...hows that violent video game excuse looking?
20. Apparently Pats fans already have it books a Manning vs Brady match up for the rights to the Super Bowl.
Hope to see ya this weekend at the Yankee Regift party.