Hopefully everyone survived Christmas. The kids got all that they wanted and the adults got blitzed.
This is what I learned recently:
1. The Matrix movie is meh. Not really sure it needed to be made.
2. I did like the Hawkeye series. Kind of wish it was longer.
3. Nothing quite like running into your brother on Christmas at the Chinese food joint.
4. Man everyone losing their minds over rapid tests, or lack thereof.
5. Ronin is still going strong.
6. Ending the year at the tattoo shop seems appropriate.
7. Oh looking for a new car - minimum 40Gs.
8. I cannot imagine being stranded trying to get a flight anywhere.
9. Davio's on Christmas Eve serves the feast of the 7 fishes. In case you need to start planning for next year.
10. Already sick of everyone posting their year in reviews.