A few years back when TK was all this hasn't been a bad winter and BLAM we got buried and there was snow piles up into May? I have a sneaking suspicion that is happening again. Global warming my ass,
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. That was one of the most boring Superbowls in recent memory.
2. Joe and Karen have a puppy now. Hope you guys like no sleep.
3. Venison ribs are pretty good.
4. Congrats to Brady and his 7th ring.
5. Kind of saddened to hear that kids are not into playing baseball anymore.
6. Don't forget to wish Welchie a happy birthday tomorrow and Jeffrey on Saturday.
7. Oh would ya look at that - snow today, snow Friday and maybe snow Saturday.
8. Another year and another loss in the squares game.
9. Waking up hours before your alarm clock sucks balls.
10. Good news Buffalo Wild Wings fans, they now have Keno.
11. Megabucks is over 8 million, just saying.
12. I had no idea the Weeknd had so many songs that I knew.