I mean this darkness is something. But yet the shortest day of the year is only 17 days away and then we can get a little bit more sunshine everyday.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. FSU got robbed! There is no way that an undefeated team doesn't make it over a 1 loss team. Does the schedule not mean anything?
2. Seems like everyone is hitting parlays all of a sudden.
3. Hope everyone can make the coat drive next Friday.
4. Sometimes a bad weekend happens and anything that can go wrong, does.
5. I love me some brisket.
6. The Patriots look like absolute trash. That #1 pick may be on the radar after all.
7. It is December 4th and that means Smiddy is back at BU.
8. So is Matt Rife cancelled or nah?
9. Rumor has it Brady agreed to go on a date with Martells twin brother, Angry Dave!
10. Chrissy gets messed up on Friday nights, so if he need anything thats the time to ask him.
11. Who pukes in a bathroom sink at a bar?
12. Fucking Christmas is only 3 weeks away.
13. Anyone have any good TV shows to recommend? I heard murder at the end of the world is good.
14. Cape house is back open for the winter.