I am still here Riccio!
Last week I took off after not hitting a square yet again.
This is what I learned while away:
1. Sean Riccio, lives to break my balls.
2. Shanahan is not a good coach.
3. Talk of Mahomes being in the same category as Tom Brady fires people up.
4. I have received emails, texts and over 10 phone calls from the Red Sox about season tickets.
5. My fence came down on the Cape and I am none to pleased about it.
6. Chrissy is living his best life down in Florida. Rumor has it he is scouting out condos for retirement.
7. Hopefully you picked your fighter because Hooters wings are 100% better than Buffalo Wild Wings. Now if they only had Keno.
8. I heard someone complaining about the lack of snow this winter and I really wanted to punch them in the face.
9. Martells been off the sauce for 18 days and he has me bar hopping every Sunday like he's shipping out to war soon. At least he is consistent.
10. I recently read that picking your nose leads to dementia and Alzheimer's.
11. Giving up coffee for Lent was my worst idea ever. I am starving every day before 9am.
12. I am headed to the Tampa area next month, any bars/restaurant suggestions?
13. Pudding shots are superior to Jello shots.
14. I've been working so many hours that every day basically feels like Groundhog day.
15. Ya'll see Drakes meat dropped out there!
16. 27 days till St. Pattys...hopefully it will be warm enough this year at Mikes party.