We are slowly getting back to normal.
I got tickets to Marathon Monday Sox game so lets do this.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Leaden finally secured a house, right down the street from TKS old place.
2. God did not gift me with patience.
3. Had my first taste of Detroit style pizza. I love it.
4. Sunday Funday can be a thing again.
5. Guess the Tin Knockers union will take anyone.
6. I cant believe that Easter is right around the corner.
7. Martells in the stonks game...to the moon I guess.
8. Baked ziti is so underrated.
9. Ear aches as an adult are the worst.
10. I hope we all get invited to Calnan's wedding this year.
11. When do people realistically think that masks will be a thing of the past? This summer, this winter, or next year?
12. Ok then when will we be at herd immunity?