Either Hong Kong Dave is missing or he has everyone on mute. Kids been MIA for the weekend. Maybe he is all tied up or on some sexcapade up in NH. The world may never know.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. It was quite a weekend for weddings.
2. One of the worst things about this pandemic is the lack of new television or movies.
3. Make sure you check with Martell, as to what you should bring to the cookout on October 11th.
4. The housing market is so fucking hot right now and I can't fully understand how, with so many people unemployed.
5. It seems like every day is some superficial made up special day - daughter day, won day, quesadilla day, blue shirt day.
6. Just when I think the seltzer game is maxed out Natty light and Bud light platinum step up and say not so fast.
7. Cambridge tripling down and fining people $300 for not wearing masks in public is typical cambridge.
8. I wonder what Thanksgiving will.look like this year? Are people going to call the cops on their neighbors for having a family get together?
9. Pork as a whole could be the most underrated of meats.
10. Kids hockey is something man. Some kids are really fucking good and others look like they are skating in mud.
11. I told myself I would give fantasy football 4 weeks but I'm fading fast.
12. I love me some drunk mother nature. Last week Fall was here this week we are back to early summer.
13. Shitty ending for the Celtics and Bruins. The Red sox couldn't even lose correctly. At least we have Killah Cam to watch every week.
14. Love me some apple pie but I'll de damned if I am out there picking apples to make one.
15. Finally got my tree cut down. Only took 14 calls to 10 different companies.
16. Now if I could get a roofer to get back to me for my garage roof...
17. So far Covid tests, I am 5-5 on negative results.
18. I am pretty sure I have never had good duck.
19. Nothing worse than fucking up trimming ya beard and then you gotta chase it and it's all of a sudden very short. Fucking covid no beard trim rules.
20. I heard dentists are slashing prices because people haven't been going due to covid. Go out and get ya fronts fixed.