There are only 52 days left in this year so lets celebrate that!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Wait I thought it was flu season? I have not heard of one case of the flu yet...kinda weird.
2. Joey Martell said he heard the state will be going back into a lock down in 3 weeks, the Monday after Thanksgiving. No more gyms, no more eating out, no more anything.
3. No matter who you voted for can we all agree that people should be coming closer to the middle and stop being so far Left or Right? Lets try to be nicer.
4. Leaden's looking for an apartment if you know of any.
5. I am so out of shape it is beyond ridiculous.
6. After 5-6 years of searching, placing several offers on places to only have them pull the house off the market, finally purchased a Cape house.
7. Baker has rolled back and issued a nightly curfew. Not really sure if Covid only comes out after 10 pm but hey whatever blows your hair back bro.
8. Sometimes you just need a weekend to recharge your batteries.
9. Marry, Fuck, Kill - Chinese food, Mexican food and Italian food.
10. My friend and all around great guy, Ervin, has started a go fund me for his home and relatives in Honduras.
"HONDURAS, Hurricane Relief Donations
As many of you may know, The country of Honduras has been
devastated with floods, mudslides, and destruction caused by Hurricane ETA.
There’s been multiple casualties and tens of thousands of its residents have
seen their homes destroyed and damaged and subsequently been displaced with no
where to go and no food to to eat. Entire cities, Towns, and villages are under
water. A lot of the regions
infrastructure has been decimated making it difficult for people to receive
local aid. Means of communication have been severely impacted making it
difficult for loved ones to check on each other.
In the next couple of weeks I will be conducting a canned
food, shoes and clothing drive in the
Boston area to ship and try to provide some relief for these hurricane victims.
Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated. I will be accepting
Used and New Shoes/Clothes for men, women, children, and infants.
Sheets/blankets. Canned foods. Baby formula, pampers. Cooking pots and pans.
You can reach him at (857)212-2280 via text for donation
pick up or delivery."
https://gf.me/u/y7rvzw if you can donate anything please help out.