The average age of death is 82.
There have been 74 deaths under the age of 50.
I get it, if you are immunocompromised, have a propensity for getting sick or just old this is not an ideal world we are living in for you. But millions of people on unemployment, small business' going under, and people having to use all their life's savings to keep their family afloat is not ideal either.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Little kids love to watch UFC, only when there is blood.
2. Congrats to Mario and Ash on a bouncy baby girl.
3. Mother nature is so fucking bombed - hot, cold, tornadoes, fuck it snow.
4. Is it a problem when you have to have a conversation about whether 36 beers is enough for 2 people?
5. Fuck your zoom meetings.
6. Doesn't look like I'll be getting a puppy any time soon.
7. Speaking of puppies Jeffery is looking for an English lab.
8. Looks like Florida is going to have it's best summer tourism ever.
9. Chrissy is alive and well.
10. Guess we are all waiting for 11 am to see if Governor Baker will let us out of our cages.
11. I don't know if I like pizza or burgers more.
12. Taco bell still brings the heat.
13. Why is it so difficult to find a baby hog for sale?
14. Broccoli slaw is better than cole slaw. Don't @ me!