It's May 4th, AKA Star Wars day.
So may the fourth be with you.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. There is never not a line at Wendy's.
2. May is here so let's hope the warm weather comes with it.
3. Chrissy is alive and killing the Uber game.
4. I may be going slowly insane from the self distance/quarantine life.
5. God bless people working full-time at home and teaching their kids.
6. Gonna be a real interesting summer if the beaches don't open.
7. Some days the beers just go down like glass.
8. Have we cancelled mother's day yet?
9. Who knew chicken wings were in a shortage?
10. The first sunburn of the season is kind of refreshing.
11. When will mask season be done? No body can be wearing these things all summer long.
12. Oh the edible game? More like the Christian Daniel Macphail game, amiright?
Post a Comment