Can we wish America a happy birthday this year or has that been cancelled?
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Fucking thunderstorms are no joke.
2. The new Will Farrell movie is trash.
3. Wait now the CDC is saying that it is more than likely 10 times more people have had covid 19 than the 2.5 million that they have reported? I'm so confused.
4. Sometimes you run out of hair product. It happens.
5. The UFC just hits better on the TV outside.
6. Nothing better than the feeling of counting down till vacation.
7. I hope Chrissy wins his suspension appeal.
8. After a month my RovR cooler finally showed. So far I'm in love.
9. Leaden's buddy hitting the Mass Cash 6 times is what we all need right now.
10. The covers channel on XM channel 302 is straight fire.
11. The best thing about being in your 40s is getting out of bed and hurting for no apparent reason.
12. Happy almost Phase 3 day but now we wait a week,maybe, perhaps ahh who knows anymore.