It's good to see mother nature is still drunk.
I mean 80 plus degrees going on 6 straight days with no end in sight... fire.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The beach water warmed up nicely.
2. Laying sod is no fucking joke. My hamstrings are still killing me.
3. Good to see Leaden out on the beach.
4. I would like to say I'm surprised that phone companies are now tracking you due to Covid 19. But I'm not - contact tracing and all.
5. Wait this election is going to have no debates.
6. Outdoor televisions are where it's at.
7. Joe Martell is looking for some help putting in some AC in his house.
8. When did phase 2 become at least 4 weeks long?
9. Man this situation in Seattle with CHOP is crazy to me.
10. Looks like I won't be going to Plunkett this year. Unless he's still going on then I'll be there.
11. Cops at the beach for people drinking is wild to me. Like who is calling for that?
12. What the fuck is going on with UPS? I have been waiting for a package since May 29th.
13. Chrissy has enough fire works to make up for Boston cancelling thier July 4th display.
14. Do Yeti coolers have a life time guarantee? Asking for Karen and Joe.
Post a Comment