I hate shopping. I hate lines. I hate online shopping just as much - trying to find deals and coupons or promo codes.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Removing wall paper blows.
2. Honestly, who gets a 6 inch sub from Subway?
3. Papa Ginos is underrated.
4. So when are we all meeting up at Grumpy Whites one last time?
5. Remember when people just used to have differing opinions and you could still be friends?
6. Nothing like messing up your covid test dates by 2 fucking weeks.
7. The Mandalorian started off really slow but man its picking up.
8. Serious question, who is going to Jersey Mikes.
9. I love how they have an emergency phone meeting for the governors of the New England area and Bakers was like nah I am too busy.
10. Joe Martell banging out overnights at work, 14 hour days. Get that paper son.
11. When this vaccine is out for the masses, will you get it?
12. Met my new neighbor, Tony, this weekend. Man has that guy smoked a lot of weed in his day.