We are all looking forward to 2020 being over right? I mean Ill skip over 2021 too.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. I don't know if it is normal but many places were closed on black friday.
2. The Mandalorian is 100000% better than any of the 3 new movies.
3. I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
4. Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday - I mean where does it end? (Also can we spread this out)
5. On a scale of 1-10, do you think we will ever be back to normal?
6. How many of your favorite bars/restaurants have closed?
7. I heard that the Rivershed is opening a second location in Braintree.
8. Its sad that no one wants to play for the Celtics.
9. Red Sox season tickets are on sale soon. But not individual games.
10. It is mind boggling that the rules for teams in the NFL with Covid are not the same. Broncos all your QBs are out due to contract tracing and one guy having it, you guys still play and figure it out. Ravens yeah we will move your game twice because you guys have done this a second time.
11. Some days your brain just doesn't fire on all cylinders.
12. Sometimes you just want ice cream.
Post a Comment