Summer is flying by. It felt like March-June took 3 years to get through. Now that the weather is nicer the days are flying by.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. There is never not a line at Home Depot.
2. I am limiting myself to 1 beach day a weekend. I keep putting off my chores.
3. I ain't got time for no Townie bullshit.
4. I can never figure out what days off Chrissy has off.
5. I don't mind working an 8 hour overnight shift.
6. What you fools know about an air fryer?
7. What food can you eat everyday? And why is it pizza?
8. Oh your friend Joey Martell has tested positive for the corona antibodies. Now he has bronchitis...ain't no body got time for that.
9. Thing that always piques my interest, when someone says how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?
10. Is college football going to be cancelled or just rescheduled for the spring?
11. I have gone from a young Santa to Moses looking mother fucker - Covid hair don't care.
12. The interest rate is so low that the housing market is fire.
Post a Comment