Brisket takes a while to smoke. And by a while I mean like 18 hours.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Kids can be very polite when they want something.
2. Smoke your wings.
3. I guess Boyce has drunk rap battles
4. Has anyone started planning a covid 19 anniversary party? I'm in!
5. Having a tree or 2 removed really opens up your yard.
6. Ha ha zoom Thanksgiving is gonna be a thing.
7. The NFL seems to be adapting to the Covid testings.
8. A comfy hoodie can never be over valued.
9. Martells trying to get a friendsgiving going this year. Saturday the 21st.
10. Who gets married in Costa Rica?
11. Some days you just gotta chill, relax and recharge your batteries.
12. Rumor has it TK is looking to buy a condo in May.
13. Seltzers Seltzers and more Seltzers. I'm tapping out of the selter market. Even though Barrel house just released a 9.2%.
14. Do we have a plan yet for bailing out the restaurant business?
Post a Comment