Everything was shut down. Bars - closed. Restaurants - closed. Movie theaters - closed. Disney - closed. Dunkins - some closed. Supermarkets - reduced hours. It's chaos and bedlam. Welcome to the Purge!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Covid -19 sounds like a villain in a Spiderman comic. That's what I will keep calling it over Corona virus.
2. The plaza had maybe 1/4th the people it normally has on a Sunday.
3. I'm sure some of you thought shit, everything shut down so I am sure this blog post will be too. Ya dead wrong.
4. I honestly dont think baseball can take this long layoff that they are proposing.
5. Local business needs your support. So try to help wherever you can.
6. Thoughts on rum? I'm not talking captain morgan shit.
7. I heard rumors that packies are gonna close starting tomorrow.
8. Uber eats, Caviar and Grub hub must be walking around with a hard on for the next 3 weeks.
9. Have you watched the Spenser movie yet? Did you not laugh when the lady screams Go Sox during sex?
10. All rules of Lent are off the table during this Purge right?
11. Do not even look at your 401Ks.
12. You didn't hear this from me but Jeffrey has been riding the sober train since Mexico.
Gotta run and make sure things are on the up and up.