Don't forget it's a leap year and the 29th is this Saturday so party like the extra day never happened. Get black out drunk and pretend like the day never happened.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Chrissy + edibles + Snapchat = liquid gold.
2. The Fours is underrated.
3. If you get a chance check out Table Boston.
4. Always a good time to see Mike G and his wife.
5. Jeffreys planning a huge trip to Saratoga in August. Clear your schedules.
6. Italian beer is not for me. Or maybe it's just skunky beers in general that I don't like.
7. Hope everyone grabbed their St. Paddy's day attire. Look good feel good.
8. How young is too young to retire?
9. People who tell me they can't wait for baseball season...are you lieing to me or yourselves?
10. You didn't hear this from me but Leaden still moon lights at the Charlie Horse from time to time. I just can't quit you!!
11. If you could only drink one type of alcohol from now until the end of time what would it be. I'm going straight vodka.
12. Is there anything more annoying than ordering food and it comes out wrong?