Sorry got tied up with some work today.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Fear city - New York vs the Mafia was pretty good. Check it out on Netflix
2. What kind of liquor store sells out of 30 packs? Guess two 18 packs will do.
3. Tacoma FD is back on.
4. Didn't take long for baseball to blow up with the Covids.
5. Angelo's is closed and now there is a new coal fired pizza joint Liberty Tavern there.
6. Albas still brings the heat.
7. Does anyone think that the NFL will actually play this year?
8. Pretty sure the Peacock channel is going to fail.
9. Shark week is still a thing? I mean Mike Tyson vs Jaws has me intrigued.
10. Oh yeah by the way UFOs are real. No big deal the government just casually dropping that.
11. Working the overnight shift fucks you up for a day or 2.
12. Empanadas are underrated. We need more empanada places.
13. Jeffrey has given up on the seltzers.
14. Matty Kraemer is thinking about renting a house in Hull for the month of August. I say let er rip tater chip.
Post a Comment