We made it to March. The governor is loosening up his restrictions, starting today. Things are looking up.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Nora Mitchell is alive and looking to buy a 1.4 Million dollar house in Santa Cruz. If you guys have any extra cash around.
2. Leave it to Joey Martell to almost get me kicked out of Dorsett Hall before I even sat down for a beer.
3. It is officially one year since my last hair cut.
4. Yes, Chris Leaden is still looking for a house.
5. TK is moving to Weymo! Sounds like a TV show in the making. Right up from the landing, Yo!
6. It appears that everyone is going to Disney for April vacation.
7. Wait are we supposed to wear 2 masks now that things are opening up?
8. Peanut butter and english muffins are underrated.
9. Why do grocery stores always have to move shit around? Pasta should be in isle 6 stop fucking with me!
10. Penny STOCKS TO THE MOON!
Post a Comment