There are only 13 weeks left in this year. WHOA
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Cant be uncle of the year if you don't put in the time.
2. Kids love horse rides.
3. Corn mazes are not for me.
4. It is always great to see Mikey Layden and Mike G in the same weekend at the same time, even.
5. It is officially flu season, even though I thought we eradicated that last winter with the Covid protocols.
6. Guess giving edibles as a birthday gift is the new cash in a card?
7. How long is this chip shortage going to last? I mean I am hearing used cars values will be up high for the next 5 years.
8. Hopefully you guys wished Chrissy a happy birthday last Saturday.
9. More places should offer pork and pork chops on their menus.
10. I heard a rumor, people are betting and over/under on the number of holes I will last playing golf this weekend.
11. Quincy is finally getting a brewery in Marina bay.
12. Happy 11th birthday to my favorite man, Ronin!