I guess we should be happy that it is not snow.
Things I learned this weekend:
1. Dune was visually stunning, a bit slow but overall good.
2. Pretty bummed that the Sox didn't make the world series, mostly because I had tickets to game 2.
3. Is leaf peeping season over?
4. Waking up with calf cramps from drinking and being dehydrated could be one of the worst pains as an adult.
5. I got grass seed down so let us pray this rain helps it grow.
6. I had bad pizza guys, like inedible pizza - do not get the pizza at Bates.
7. I am still in awe that companies are firing people for not getting a covid shot.
8. Cannot figure out this Patriots team.
9. Chrissy is onto trying out yogurts to start having adult snacks.
10. Hey Tom Kelly welcome to the team - the team that hates the 99 Restaurants.
11. Under no circumstances should ghost chili chocolate bars exist.
12. Also, I ate crickets, grasshoppers and worms at a 10 year old birthday party this weekend.