This is what I learned this weekend:
1. No drink November is a thing, I guess.
2. It is also Birkenstock and sock weather. Man I love me some earthy crunchy people.
3. Nothing makes me smile quite as much as Mikey Layden at the bar on a Saturday night.
4. Jeffrey is not doing no drink November but he is only drinking on Saturday nights for the rest of the year.
5. I have had no luck with Keno or scratch tickets so far in 2021.
6. Rumor has it, Steve and Leaden are getting together Sunday Funday this week.
7. Hopefully everyone has recovered from the storm - fences were down, trees were down and some had holes ripped into their roofs.
8. Chinese food just hits right when that is what you want.
9. Guess who is going to Athens for a Georgia game? Saturday, November 20th vs some stiff of a team.
10. Speaking of Georgia, I have heard rumblings of going to the Worlds Largest outdoor cocktail party next year. Who is in?
11. Have you tried the new fries from Wendy's? Not too bad.
12. Hopefully everyone started their Christmas shopping with all these delays in shipping.