The heat is returning this week so lets all pray the AC holds.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Heritage day in Scituate is a good take. (I did hear it used to be way better when they blocked the street off - fucking locals).
2. Jeffrey is afraid of Praying Mantis.
3. Not gonna lie the overnight shift is not really my thing.
4. The Popeyes chicken nuggets are not too bad. Just wish they came in spicy.
5. I can't believe that people are still going to see New Kids on the Block.
6. If you have kids, Paragon Boardwalk is a good place to go and relax outside.
7. Pretty sure I could have pizza everyday.
8. Trying to find a bar to host a fantasy draft stinks. There aren't many dives around.
9. Off the Hook in Quincy in now open. (Used to be called Louies Lunch and also where Jason Foley once passed out in their bathroom).
10. I am trying really hard to understand these NFT's but I recently saw a guy buy a strippers "love" for 250K as a NFT. Like what?
11. Well that was a fun Red Sox season.
12. TK is a huge Warren's Tavern guy. But yet I cant get him to meet me at Cronins for steak tips, something about not having a parking lot and he cant park in the street.
13. The outdoor patio at the Bowery bar is awesome.
14. You know I am a huge Mexican food guy so I am dying to try Locales Tacos and Tequila bar in Hingham.
Post a Comment