I am sorry it has been a day.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Puppies are cute but I dont think I ever want one again, a full size grown dog yes.
2. I always love to hear " how the fuck did we drink 80 beers?"
3. I hope everyone has been practicing their "Lets Go Bruins" chant. Gonna need it for the rest of this series.
4. How come no one has put together a Sox game get together or a random day of bar hopping?
5. The new Dunkin Donuts lemonade refreshers are pretty good...with Titos.
6. Heard Alba wont allow ladies up on the roof deck if they are wearing a tank top.
7. I don't remember it being 90 plus for 5 days in a row at all last year.
8. The price of everyfuckingthing is through the roof.
9. I made it into Paddy Barrys drunk and they didn't shut me off, chalking that up as a win.
10. BBQ spare ribs are underrated.
11. The town of Hull is resident parking only, unless you get a parking pass from home owners - whomp, whomp, whomp.
12. Debating having my annual July 3rd party or not.