This is what I learned this weekend:
1. People are fucking miserable.
2. Louies Lunch, where I once found Jason Foley passed out in the bathroom, is no more. A new place Off the Hook bar and grille is coming soon.
3. One more week of Spring.
4. Never a bad time at Jo's Nautical.
5. I can't believe Alba charges $7 for a bottle of Coors light - now we are treading on Strip club/Ballpark prices.
6. Should I have my annual July 3rd party? Or wait until next year?
7. Greg Hills south shore pizza bar crawl sounds like something right up my alley.
8. Tall boy roulette, Yankee Swap style is where its at.
9. There has been a Nora Mitchell sighting, y'all.
10. Avocado toast should be available for lunch.
11. Man the Sox came crashing down to earth hard and fast huh?
12. I am starting to think beers should be coming in a 50 pack. The 36 packs aren't really doing it anymore.