I was on vacation for 2 weeks so suck a dick.
This is what I learned while away:
1. Of course the fucking rain wont stop this month. Tk probably talked about how we needed some water for the grass - fucking Noah's Ark up in this bitch.
2. Great to see Brian Folan and Lukey.
3. Southie looks crazy different, with high rises everywhere.
4. Glad to see Martell back killing the work grind.
5. Paragon Boardwalk is a pretty chill place to go for some outdoor drinks and decent food.
6. This whole pay wall from Twitter is trash and they can take their fleets and shove em up their asses.
7. Jump on the Calnan gambling wagon - Red Sox over for the rest of the year.
8. How many days a week can you eat pizza, and why is it 7 days?
9. BU is now requiring all employees to be vaccinated. BUCKLE UP!
10. All this lack of sun is overall depressing.
11. I heard Chris Leaden is looking for a few good employees.
12. I'm not going to lie, I don't care about the NBA finals - sorry not sorry.
13.Watching your dog get old and arthritic is not a good time.
14. Oh by the way, Joe Martell is only drinking on the weekends now. Mostly Friday and Saturday.
15. Do people actually use Linked In?
16. Make sure you go and visit Lukey at Roza Lyons.