The Sox are back baby.
The Bruins are spinning their tires.
The Celtics are a Frankenstein team.
Let get into what I learned this weekend:
1. Turkeys in flight are more frightening than when they are running around like mini Velociraptors.
2. Wendy brought back the orange Hi-C bitches!
3. Congrats Chris Leaden on finally finding a house, right down the street from TKs old place.
4. Guess they just shut down the dump when someone calls in sick.
5. Speaking of TK, he is killing the snap game.
6. Is there an over under date when everyone in the country just says fuck it and goes back to normal? Or should i say vaccinated people are like fuck this mask shit?
7. Just know if you don't like bacon I am inherently going to think something is wrong with you.
8. I know they say easy come easy go when it comes to money but they aint lying.
9. I am pissed Sirius took off the Covers channel for Disney radio.
10. Jeffrey has gone full sociopath and drinks black iced coffee from Cumberland Farms.
11. Heard that Chrissy is looking for a new jobby job. He is not happy at the Spray.
12. RIP DMX...people sleep on the number of Bangers you had. "I told you I don't know nobody in Yonkers!"
13. Have they figured out what Phase bar rooms are in yet?
14. I love that people who are not really into golf get up for the Masters.