Went to the Red Sox game on Marathon Monday, without a marathon. It was kind of normal.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. God bless Uber drivers with hairy moles and no masks!
2. Don't sleep on this Sox team.
3. I love me some John Brewer.
4. Start stretching, both TK and Leaden are moving in the next few weeks.
5. I love me some school vacation week. No one comes into work.
6. Its 420...smoke em if you got em.
7. The biggest lie we tell ourselves is we will get gas in the morning.
8. Why is beef jerky so damn expensive?
9. Anyone else pumped up about Michael Keaton being back as Batman after all these years?
10. Why aren't more things opened up since the most susceptible should be vaccinated by now?