Fall came in slow but man is it here now. I am hearing snow is on the horizon. LETS FUCKING GO!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Wakanda Forever was pretty awesome. Great way to honor the character and Chadwick Boseman.
2. Its boot season now mother fuckers.
3. The older I get the more I like smashed griddled burgers over char broiled. I said it.
4. RIP Kevin Conroy. If ya know then ya know.
5. Anyone interested in a Bruins game, in Nashville, in February?
6. I watched The Inside Man on Netflix, it was aight.
7. Anyone watch any of the Interview with a Vampire on A&E?
8. Michigan vs Ohio state Saturday November 26...if they are both 11-0 someone is gonna go home very sad.
9. Chrissy says Fat Burger 1000 times over In and Out burger out of 1000 times.
10. Wait, 911 dispatchers make $22.63 an hour? WHAT!
11. Nothing feels as nice as getting your teefs cleaned.
12. I must say "this is a fucking joke" at least 37 times a week.
There is a craft fair to raise money for the Quincy Animal Shelter this Saturday. Stop by Katie will have a booth.