Here we are half way through the summer. July came and went and now we are in the thick of it all.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Shoreline Kitchen and Bar in Hull is finally open at the hotel.
2. Thank god for Joey Martell springing for the Uber black.
3. Smiddy is alive and looking to party.
4. Congrats to the winner of 1.3 Billion dollars Mega Millions prize. Hollah atcha boy.
5. Trading deadline is tomorrow, what do the Sox do? Go for it or trade everyone.
6. The Friendly Toast just opened up in Dedham at Legacy place. Gotta swing by when you get a chance.
7. R.I.P to the goat Bill Russell.
8. Sports book and online gambling is happening here in Mass!
9. Gillette's new razor is $30. I mean does it also suck your dick?
10. Deshaun Watson - 6 game suspension? HUH? Make it make sense.
11. If you had to get rid of one - French fries or Potato chips - and why french fries?
12. Chrissy is already sick of Xfinity mobile and looking to switch providers.
Post a Comment