Labor day weekend is 2 weeks away. Man time really does fly when you are having fun.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. There are probably only a few comedians that can sell out Fenway and Bill Burr is one. Great show.
2. The whole cell phone placed inside a mitten thing really needs to be rethought. Ain't no body got time for that(fucking lines everywhere).
3. The Yanks are going down faster than a hungry hooker.
4. There is football every weekend from now until February (college or Pro).
5. My favorite part about being over 40 is all the new cracks that happen when you get up.
6. Sweet Cheeks Q is pretty good food.
7. How do we feel about House of Dragons?
8. Usman getting kicked to the head was something man.
9. This whole Warner - Discovery merger is becoming quite a mess huh? Cancelling movies and shows on a whim.
10. Fantasy football draft this weekend...two of them actually. LETS FUCKING GO!
11. Rumor has it, Joe Martell is doing sober September. Bold strategy Cotton.
12. Not sure why, Fenway doesn't staff the beer stands accordingly during comedy shows.