I was off last week, watching my niece and nephew, while my brother and his wife were partying up in Aruba.
This is what I learned while away:
1. Dot day was a hit as always.
2. Top Gun Maverick was an 8/10.
3. Looks like the Celtics aren't getting any calls in this series but I am here for the ride.
4. Mother nature must have moved on from boozing to doing straight rails of coke - 90 one day 47 the next.
5. Who doesn't love a parade.
6. Guess all that galavanting around finally caught up to Mitch. Caught the Covid.
7. How are we feeling about Kenobi?
8. The Redsox are finally at .500.
9. Chrissy killed Memorial day down the Cape. Jim Plunkett is back.
10. Someone told me mullets and mustaches are in. Like they were ever out.
11. The older I get the more I realize I have less patience.
12. Where in Florida would you move too? East coast? The northern tip? The keys? The gulf side?
13. Fucking gas at $5 a gallon is fucking bananaland.
14. Allergy, cold and covid season all intersecting in June.
15. I thought the housing market was slowing down?
16. Who names medicines? Trintellix, Keysimpta, Simparaca trio? Like what the fuck.
17. They really need to stop making all these old timey shows. Just please stop.
Post a Comment