We are just about a week away from summer. Joey is having, what appears to be an annual, a pig roast on Saturday at his house. All are welcome just bring whatever you normally drink.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. It takes less than a week to get a swimming pool up and running.
2. Chrissy may be getting a new puppy.
3. Who pulls their ass muscle pitching wiffle ball to kids?
4. Since no one has gotten back to me, so far Obi-Wan is a 4/10 for me.
5. Only in Quincy can they have a Flag day parade with fire works and almost burn a neighborhood down.
6. After a full spring season looking for and settling on a few different campers it looks like the Summer of the MacPhails is back on. Today is the day they sign on the dotted line.
7. After a sluggish start to the rental season it looks like there is only 1 week left to rent my place down the Cape, August 26th -Sept 3rd.
8. Fuck Cancer.
9. Nothing worse than when your central AC kicks the bucket...the worst Jerry the worst!
10. The Parrot in Hull has pretty good food. I was a little surprised because last time I went there it tasted like what I assume prison food tastes like. Not any more.
11. God bless the overnight shift workers. I can not ever figure out when to sleep.
12. I hope this BFF 30 pack is real deal.
See some of you guys Saturday.