It is official, Covid19 is over and so is my 15 month lack of a haircut (yes it took 2 ladies).
Now we donate it to Hair we Share so they can make a wig or 2. You can donate money here or by going on my IG page.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. I watched the Buddy Games this weekend, not as funny as I thought it would be but I am pretty sure one of the characters is based on Christian Daniel MacPhail.
2. June 1st, Leaden's first day at the new job. Good Luck Chris.
3. It felt great to be mask free and out and about.
4. The food at Jakes and Joes is pretty terrible but the beers are good.
5. I think Jeffrey is finally feeling comfortable at his new job.
6. Chrissy is up for Uncle of the year 2021, we are only 5 months through the year, you figure it out.
7. Steve Boyce out here buying Infinitys.
8. I am glad to see that Methadone mile is the biggest issue for the mayor of Boston, current and future candidates.
9. Cicadas are amazing to me. Just showing up every 17 years like a dead beat dad.
10. Do birds sleep, like for real? Those motherfuckers are out there chirping at 3:30/4:00 am like its noon time.
Post a Comment