So during my hectic Monday it totally slipped my mind to post. But here I am on a Tuesday.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. People only care about the Superbowl if the Patriots are in it.
2. Macaroni and cheese can be consumed at any time.
3. Can you ever get sick of eating pizza?
4. Random day drinking is full of laughs.
5. 11 sneezes is my new record for consecutive sneezes in a row. #Goals
6. You don't realize how many things get effected by a government shut down.
7. TK O'Shea's in Rockland ain't a bad little spot.
8. I get it Chrissy, it is very stressful not knowing what's going on in your company.
9. Never make fun of some one with acne...next thing you know - huge zit.
10. Has anyone seen Dave since he got his new dog and new job? New year same Dave.
11. Stuffed pork loin is something that more people should be doing.
12. Anyone know any business advisors.
13. Heard a rumour that Matt and Megan are looking to move up to Mass.
14. Have you ever been truly wasted if it doesn't look like a yard sale from your door to where you pass out?
15. Get ready for way more winter. Tom "Black Cloud" Kelly said something about a mild winter. We are all fucked.
16. White chocolate is not chocolate.