Apparently, Tom Kelly is doubling down with his declaration of a mild winter. He is not even getting his snow blower ready this season. So be prepared to have the next 4 months pretty much cancelled.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Even Lumbersexuals have to wash their flannel shirts from time to time.
2. Even Carlos gets in trouble with the ladies.
3. Jeffrey plans to shave off his beard next Monday after the Superbowl.
4. Sometimes you need a relaxing weekend of doing nothing.
5. Eggplant rolatini is my jam.
6. There are more menu items on the Macphail Superbowl bash than people who have RSVP'd. Let's get on this.
7. I love getting my teeth cleaned.
8. Who knew reading glasses could be so damn expensive?
9. What would be a more challenging bet - no coffee, no candy, no eating out (for meals you pervs), no carbs, no alcohol or no meat for 6 months?
10. I just found Schitts Creek on Netflix. It's a weird show but I don't hate it.
11. We are going on week 6 of Chrissys search for a job. No one got any pull? Supah P? Mark Welch? Mike Foley? Jeffrey? Chris Leaden?
12. Congrats to Mario and Saugus FD for coming in 2nd as a team at the Garden to raise money for the Bruins Foundation.
Have a great week. Let's hope the Pat's bring home another ship. I mean it's been 3 months since Boston won a championship.