Here is his list:
1) get Foley drunk enough he will trade away his 2 best players for nothing
2) beers are still expensive at Fenway but well worth it when you watch a comeback victory
3) Calnan still waiting on team robfrey to fix his house
4) something about Grillo
5) more shit that's pumpkin and I hate it
This is what I learned:
1. The seats in Tully's tavern are not bad. They have charger stations and TVs.
2. Traids happen.
3. Knowing Jackie Moon has its perks. Free beer.
4. Leaden wins fantasy baseball, he picks up the tab. We all win!
5. Shots after midnight are never the best idea.
6. If you sleep till 10 am that may be classified as a coma.
7. It seems like everyone is moving out of state. Florida seems like the it place.
8. We got jokes now?
9. Banking is way more complicated than it needs to be.
10. It is always Bud over Bud light for me.
11. Fenway was electric on Sunday night.
12. Just a quick FYI - if you show up at a community meeting be prepared to have neighbors you have never chatted with just stop you and tell you shit you dont need to know.
Till next week. Maybe Chrissy will have a longer list?