So apparently, Christian Daniel Macphail had a problem with me savoring the Red Sox World Championship. Text messages and snap chat saying I'm phoning it in.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Christian is a fuck face (also this term needs to be used more often).
2. My neighbors are losing their minds any time it rains.
3. Tom Kelly would never bang any broad younger than his daughter.
4. If your child is into hockey, a BU terriers game is cheap and they sell beers.
5. Fantasy football is ruining my Sundays.
6. Grillo and Chrissy are going to the Sox parade/rolling rally on Wednesday if anyone wants to meet up.
7. Don't forget to read up on the question and vote next Tuesday.
8. We all follow "friends" on IG and Facebook, who after they post just make us say "Why"?
9. Anytime you can walk in and shop at the supermarket and not have to wait in line to check out - You are winning that day.
10. Fuck you squirrels. Stop murdering carved pumpkins.
11. I may have a problem - the past 6 days at work, I have gotten the same sandwich for lunch.
12. Does anyone really like Boston Beer works?
13. Jeffrey has a hard time bouncing back some days (but it's not a hangover - wink wink).
14. I know some people did Sober October. Who is doing no shave November? If so, do you shave every thing on Halloween?
Can't wait to see all the party pics of the parade.