The Tom Kelly weight loss challenge officially begins today, June 5th.
He is going 6 long weeks without any booze. No beer, no liquor and no wine. Some people are betting on this (see Paddy for the offs), not me, I am going to be 100% supportive.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Mikey Doyle was more upset that there was no Dot Day bowl off than he was that Chrissy missed his first dot day in 15 years.
2. Anyone want to go to Austin City limits?
3. Soccer mom's and old people hate the Jeep wave.
4. The Pour Yard is where it's at for some fun drinks and warm sunshine.
5. Tom Kelly made a rare appearance at a bar other than Barretts.
6. They really need to make ladies jeans front pockets bigger, amiright?
7. Who hates Elvis? I mean come on.
8. Grillo got caught up in Medford day so he didn't make Dot day either.
9. Glad to see Chuckie T rocking a convertible Benz.
10. Make sure you follow Orett on Twitter and Instagram @theroofdeckking so you can get the hook up at bars and clubs in Boston.
11. Is there anything worse than getting your coffee made wrong?
12. Anyone else sick of the Cavs vs Golden State?
13. Everyone needs hobbies.
14. Anyone up for a fishing charter? Looking to put it together this summer? HMU!!
Off to do some work and go through these 189 emails I hot since Friday.