And then Christmas will be here. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. You can never have too much stuffing.
2. Julian wants to be some world class surfer.
3. I am always down for fundraisers.
4. There is a toys for tots pub crawl this Saturday at 1 starting at Cagney's in Quincy.
5. Georgia vs Auburn round 2 this Saturday winner gets into the playoffs.
6. People are still golfing?
7. Commercials are getting better and better...Dilly dilly.
8. Let's all sing it for Jason Foley - the wheels on the bus are coming off, coming off, coming off. The wheels on his fantasy teams bus are coming off.
9. The Punisher on Netflix may be the best Marvel show to date. You don't even need to know anything about Frank Castle. The shows filled with drama.
10. Man jury duty is a pain in the ass.
11. There is a fund raiser on Sunday in Weymouth for one of Jeffrey's friends father.
12. We all have family members that when they speak they make you cringe with things that come out of their mouth.
13. Yeah totally normal that Jenn Grogan is in Thailand.
14. All the single people killing the bumble game.
15. Looks like I can't fly directly into Louisville for the derby so it may be a few nights in Nashville first.
16. May be time to get a new phone. My battery does not seem to hold a charge again.
17. The amount of money spent on Black Friday is insane - 315 Billion in the US alone.
18. I hate that all the Christmas specials are on so early.