It seems like summer was just starting to ramp up and now the sun sets before 8. Where did summer go?
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. I have no idea what kind of Italian dressing Chrissy uses but his chicken marinade is on point.
2. If I had a band, I would name it Nooner at Four.
3. Buying a car should be quick and easy. No hassles.
4. Do you think Dave looks in his closet and thinks Does this black go with this black?
5. Apparently freckles don't block the sun.
6. Finally saw Kong skull island. I liked it.
7. Nut shots are still a thing.
8. Thank God we have Calnan out there cracking down on Uber drivers cheating the system by renting rides.
9. Speaking of Uber, remember when drivers were nice and seemed to be happy to be making money? Yeah not so much anymore.
10. Only 20 more Monday's till Christmas.
11. Anyone catch Carspotting? Not really sure what is going on with it?
12. Chrissy and Jeff are starting a side business - Triple B - Bikini Board Broads. You pay for ladies clad in bikinis to show up and do your draft boards.
13. Fuck swiss cheese.
14. Make sure you hit up Miriachi Mondays at Cielo in Braintree.
15. Hey Lazy Boy, trying to charge $100 for delivery or having to pick up a chair in fucking New Jersey is wrong. For that reason I am out.
16. I hope you are out there enjoying the boozy seltzers this summer.