The Bruins first playoff run in 3 years came to an end yesterday. Every game was tight and intense. Their young guys made big strides this year and I fully expect them to be back in it next year.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Fucking grass seed man.
2. Some ladies to not like to be hit on by other ladies. Who knew?
3. I mean we all have been there but Mario has been burning the candle at both ends.
4. Man sales of MPC t-shirts are going slower than normal. We gotta sell units people.
5. Anyone ever go golfing in the rain? Didn't think so.
6. My phone battery will not stay charged for more than 5 hours. Looks like I'll be in the market for a new phone.
7. Do you think this is the year I finally make it on to Codzilla?
8. Going out drinking at 11pm makes me feel like I'm 21 all over again.
9. I can't believe Memorial day is month away.
10. I have no idea why but I find it odd when someone over the age of 50 dies of heroin overdose. Maybe because I think it's a young man's drug of choice and cocaine as an older person.
11. It is one thing to get cans of beer at the Garden but to get unopened cans is a whole other party. Mikey T popping em open.
12. Any time there is nice weather, after a few days of total gloominess, the crazies come out in droves.
13. Fuck warm beers. I am not a fan of rodeo beers, Boston Garden.
14. Has anyone crashed the Chrissy/Chris standing Sunday date at BWW?
15. Speaking of Chrissy, has anyone heard if his application to be best man in the Grillo wedding of the year has been approved or not?
16. Are you an Alpha or a Beta?
Ok gotta run.
Next Friday is Cinco de Mayo...Shine up them drinking shoes.