The nice weather has decided to show it's face.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Belly laughs are good for the soul.
2. Unplanned day drinking is the best day drinking.
3. No matter how nice something is, we all have that one friend who is a Debbie Downer and shits on everything.
4. For some reason this feels like the longest Lent ever! 7 days till coffee.
5. I don't understand people who don't like breakfast. I'm not talking 7 am eating time but the food they serve at breakfast.
6. Fuck in grown hairs.
7. Usually the nice weather makes people happy but so far not so much.
8. I think deep down Chrissy is a pyromaniac.
9. The glass cover on my greenhouse broke so I had to make a new one.
10. I'm just now starting Iron Fist and 5 episodes in, pretty slow and lame.
11. Also the Chappelle special on Netflix sucks.
12. Jeffrey is looking at the Nintendo switch. Does anyone have it?
13. Is anyone else heading to Marathon Monday Sox game?
14. So far I have sold 10 Mustache Pub Crawl t-shirts. If you want a shirt before the crawl date HMU.
Ok I'm off to do some work...Keep smiling.