Yes mother fuckers, Spring has sprung! Now if someone can send that memo to mother nature A.S.A.P!
This is what I learned during St. Paddy's day weekend:
1. People love any excuse to get piss on yourself drunk.
2. I hate feeling rushed but I hate being late more.
3. Big block Jenga is not for the faint of heart.
4. I really dig bar hopping in Plymouth.
5. Phil Friday is alive and kicking, per Carlos.
6. 10th and FINAL Mustache Pub Crawl shirts have been ordered.
7. Random texts to meet up for day drinking are my jam. They make my soul smile.
8. It is good to know that I can still get after it on a Wednesday night and make it to work the next day.
9. Really loving these tournament games.
10. Julie Nickerson is looking at moving to Savin Hill, if any one has a hot lead.
11. Guinness draft > Guinness can > Guinness bottle > Guinness blonde.
12. The Scituate St. Paddy's day parade is this coming Sunday.
13. Seems like lots of people are doing detoxes of some sort. I saw someone is drinking apple cider vinegar...What the actual fuck.
14. I love when I get free beers from a bartender I just met. Makes my day.
15. As much as I complain about not drinking coffee/iced coffee substituting green iced tea hasn't been that bad.
16. Hey Dunkin Donuts, Chrissy wants to know why you don't have the burrito year round.
17. Speaking of Christian Daniel MacPhail - the family is in sunny Florida so he is living that bachelor lifestyle this week (as much as one can with working the over night shift).
18. WrestleMania is only 13 days away...The grand daddy of them all.
19. I have tried beard oils in the past and they have made my face break out but I'm onto beard balm and man my beard is soft as hell.
20. Speaking of beards. Some random lady asking me if my beard gets in the way when I go downtown made my Saturday night. I told her I like the way you think.
21. For you vegetarians out there - eggplant parmesan pizza is pretty good.
22. I guess kids call corned beef - hot dog steak nowadays.
That's all I got today. Have a nice week!!